Pet Sitting and Dog Walking
in the Rancho Penasquitos areas
of north San Diego
Daily dog walks are important for your dog’s mental and physical health. Let us get your dog out for a walk while you’re away from home.
Pets’ Reasons to Let Grandma Dee’s do it:
- No danger of exposure to illnesses and other pets as they would be in a kennel setting.
- No cages, bars or confinement.
- Less anxiety and stress than they would experience in strange surrounding.
- Pets will be much happier sleeping in their own beds, in their own homes, eating their own food and continuing their own routines.
- Regular dog walking can help alleviate the stress and boredom of being left alone all day while busy pet parents are at work.
Your Reasons to Let Grandma Dee’s do it:
- No need to impose on neighbors or friends.
- Peace of mind; you know your pets are comfortable, happy and safe.
- No check-in or check-out schedule means more flexibility for you.
- Training routines are enforced per your instructions.
- Grandma Dee’s can also see to plant watering, bringing in the mail and other services to make your home have that “lived in look” when you are away for longer periods.
- And, best of all. no one can love them better than we can. With Grandma Dee’s Pet Care, your pets will look forward to cuddling and play, just like our own “grandpets.”
Contact Us for a Free Home Consultation
Hello and Happy Sunday, Grandma Dee! We are back! Thank you very much, and I am happy to hear my babies were good for you. They must have eaten because the dishes were empty when we got here. Which is perfect! We will be calling you for the next time! I am very satisfied with… your service and feel at ease now that I have found you! Thank you, to you and what you do! Thank you again and Michael and I wish you the very best Holidays, to you and your family! read more “very satisfied with your service”
Dear Grandma Dee, I can’t tell you how comforting it was to get regular emails that detailed what was going on with our three cats while we were away. To know how they were eating and responding was such a comfort. Even getting the updates regarding their little “accidents” let us know they were being… well taken care of. Not too many people have seen or interacted with our cats and to read comments that identified specific traits and idiosyncrasies assured us that our caretakers were truly spending time, interacting and assessing our “children”. We also loved the pictures and videos that were sent so we could “see” how well they were doing. We truly appreciate all the care given and would recommend Grandma Dee’s to anyone (which we have!) read more “would recommend Grandma Dee’s to anyone”
Thank you for the excellent care you provided to Max and Kato while we were on vacation. They both seemed very content when we arrived home late last night. We will definitely be calling you the next time we need a pet sitter.
We’ve been using Grandma Dee’s Pet Care for about 4 years for mid-day dog walking during the week. We initially hired Grandma Dee after our dog had surgery and needed someone to check in on her while we were at work. Our dog is very wary of strangers and has major trust issues. Grandma Dee… was exceptionally patient and willing to work with us and her for as long as it took. Our dogs look forward to Grandma Dee’s visits and we’ve always been very happy with the care that is provided. She leaves a checklist for each visit and will call us if she has any concerns about the dogs or something is out of order. Grandma Dee’s is very reliable and I never worry about my dogs during the day knowing that she is coming to take care of them. I would highly recommend Grandma Dee’s for anyone needing pet care. read more “highly recommend Grandma Dee’s”
I have used Grandma Dees’s for several years…for as short as three days and as long as two weeks. I know that my cat is well taken care of, my house checked up on daily while I am gone. I appreciate being able to enjoy my vacation without worrying about what is going on at… home while I am gone. Great service, great people. read more “Great service, great people.”