Services & Rates
There is no need to worry about leaving your pets at home when you are away. Grandma Dee’s Pet Care provides in-home pet sitting visits, dog walking and TLC that ensures your pet pal is safe, well-cared for and much happier than it would be in a kennel setting or left on its own.
Exercise is crucial to your dog’s well-being. Without it they can become aggressive and destructive. If you are working or away all day, leaving the dog to run in the back yard, or cooped up inside your home, you may be experiencing some of these unpleasant behaviors. Walking is a good way to give your dog a break during the day and get in some much-needed exercise.
We walk your dog(s) by themselves. We do not walk other clients’ dogs with yours. If you have more than one dog, we can walk as many as two at a time. We never let the dog off – leash except in your enclosed, secure yard. We don’t do dog parks due to possible contact with aggressive or diseased dogs. Your dog’s safety and well-being is paramount.
, , dma Dee’s Pet Care Rates
All the fees below are basic fees for one pet.
Add $2 per cat for more than 3 cats; $5 for each extra dog.
Maximum of 2 dogs at a time for walks.
Pet sitting and dog walking at your home (current rates, subject to change)
- 15 Minute visit — $19.00 each visit
- 30 Minute visit — $23.75 each visit
- 45 Minute visit — $31.35 each visit
- 60 Minute visit — $36.75 each visit
Other Pet Sitting Services – visits to your home
- Bird (small) 1 cage $16.00 each visit ($2 each additional cage per visit)
- Bird (large) 1 cage $19.00 each visit ($2 each additional bird per visit)
- Caged Rodents $16.00 each visit ($2 each additional cage per visit)
- Fish $16 each visit per aquarium ($2 each additional aquarium per visit)
- Medication: pills or transdermal ointments are free. Subcutaneous fluids or injections (cooperative pets only!) – $5 per injection
Holiday Fee: Additional $10.00 per visit each holiday.
All federal holidays incur a holiday fee:
- New Year’s Day,
- Martin Luther King Day,
- Presidents’ Day (Washington’s Birthday),
- Memorial Day,
- Juneteenth National Independence Day,
- 4th of July (Independence Day),
- Labor Day,
- Indigenous People’s Day (Columbus Day)
- Veterans’ Day,
- Thanksgiving day, and
- Christmas Day
Please note that Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve are not charged a holiday fee.
- Late Cancellation: NO charge.
- Short Notice: Additional $15 for request less than 36 hours before departure date.
- Key Pickup or Return: $5 each trip; free to mail it (1 key).
- Supply run: $10 per trip plus cost of supplies.